Yoga Training for Professionals Council Bluffs IA
Dynamics of Health
7106 South 76th Street
Data Provided By:
The Wellness Connection
724 North 50 th Street
Hatha, Pranayama- Life Force Yoga-beg.-advanced levels, Bhakti, Jhana, Abyhenga, Tantra, Karma, Mantra meditation, Ayurveda, Thought is Creative and many other modalities.
Omaha Yoga School-Hyp Yoga Inc
1066 Howard St
5020 Leavenworth St
One Tree Yoga-Bikram Yoga
5020 Dodge St
Power of Love Temple and Meditation Center
22378 Mudhollow Road
Council Bluffs, IA
Moments of Tranquility, Yoga & Bodywork studio
213 S. Washington #2
A Yoga Practice
416 S 14th St
Omaha Yoga & Bodywork Center
6105 Maple St
2410 Cornhusker Rd
Data Provided By:
Office Yoga Techniques
Some simple techniques for doing yoga in office
As promised in my last blog, I will tell you about some simple techniques for doing yoga at office.
Technique for attaining right posture:
It is often seen that we fail to attain the correct posture whether standing or sitting and soon we start suffering from back problems. This simple exercise will help you to keep the position of your spine in order.
- Place your feet¬† apart and bend forward.
- Then look down at your feet. Your feet should be parallel (||).
- If you are sitting, ensure that your hips and your knees are in right angles.
- Sit straight and tall at the edge of your chair.
Technique for de-stressing yourself:
It is often seen that we yawn heavily at the start of the day or in the post-lunch session. This indicates that we are terribly stressed out. This breathing technique will help you to release your stress.
- Put your right thumb on your right nostril.
- Deeply breathe in and out the air using your left nostril.
- Similarly press your left nostril with your right index finger.
- Inhale and exhale as much as air you can.
- Practice this for 1 minute.
Techniques for neck training:
While sitting on a chair or in front of the computer, your neck gets affected the most¬† and at times leading to spondylitis. Try this to avoid spondylitis.
- Keep your hands on your waist and slowly lower your chin so that your neck is relaxed.
- Your entire body should be straight while you are doing this exercise.
- Hold 2/3 breath with you neck lowered.
- Gradually lift up your neck to its neutral position.
- Then lower you right ear to your right shoulder and repeat the same for the left side.
- Finally rotate your entire neck from its right to the central neutral position. Keep 2-3 breaths for areas where you need a relaxation.
- Repeat the same for the left side.
Technique for eye exercise:
It is the eyes which get the most affected¬† while...
Click here to read the rest of this article from A2ZYoga.com