Yoga Training for Professionals Merrimack NH
NEW HAMPSHIRE POWER YOGA
704 Rte. 101A
Baptiste Power Vinyasa
lumina yoga & wellness
6 Mayfair Lane
Kripalu, Pilates, Somatics, Chanting, Meditation
Bendable Bodies Yoga
571 Mast Rd.
Vinyasa, Kripalu, Hot, Restorative
SS Yoga Studio
110 Kimball Hill Road
Full Spectrum Wellness
55 South Commercial St
Vinyasa, Hatha, Gentle/Lunchtime, Elemen
Nia NH and Yoga
76 Route 101A
1 Sequoia Avenue
Integrated, Gentle yoga
Tree of Life Yoga Studio - School for Yoga and Sacred Living
18 Middle Street
Kundalini, Kripalu, Gita Certificate Program
3 Hollis Village Marketplace
Hatha, Kripalu, Anusara
50 Lowell Road
Hatha / Eclectic
Office Yoga Techniques
Some simple techniques for doing yoga in office
As promised in my last blog, I will tell you about some simple techniques for doing yoga at office.
Technique for attaining right posture:
It is often seen that we fail to attain the correct posture whether standing or sitting and soon we start suffering from back problems. This simple exercise will help you to keep the position of your spine in order.
- Place your feet¬† apart and bend forward.
- Then look down at your feet. Your feet should be parallel (||).
- If you are sitting, ensure that your hips and your knees are in right angles.
- Sit straight and tall at the edge of your chair.
Technique for de-stressing yourself:
It is often seen that we yawn heavily at the start of the day or in the post-lunch session. This indicates that we are terribly stressed out. This breathing technique will help you to release your stress.
- Put your right thumb on your right nostril.
- Deeply breathe in and out the air using your left nostril.
- Similarly press your left nostril with your right index finger.
- Inhale and exhale as much as air you can.
- Practice this for 1 minute.
Techniques for neck training:
While sitting on a chair or in front of the computer, your neck gets affected the most¬† and at times leading to spondylitis. Try this to avoid spondylitis.
- Keep your hands on your waist and slowly lower your chin so that your neck is relaxed.
- Your entire body should be straight while you are doing this exercise.
- Hold 2/3 breath with you neck lowered.
- Gradually lift up your neck to its neutral position.
- Then lower you right ear to your right shoulder and repeat the same for the left side.
- Finally rotate your entire neck from its right to the central neutral position. Keep 2-3 breaths for areas where you need a relaxation.
- Repeat the same for the left side.
Technique for eye exercise:
It is the eyes which get the most affected¬† while...
Click here to read the rest of this article from A2ZYoga.com