Yoga Training for Professionals Topeka KS
Forest House Yoga
785.836.2330 602.938.5066 (cel)
Ramada Inn Downtown
Half Moon Yoga Studio
110 Ne Lyman Rd
Yoga Center of Newton
123 W. Fifth St.
Bhaktivana Yoga Center
1204 N. 200 Rd.
B.K.S. Iyengar as well as other eclectic styles of hatha yoga
Prairie Lotus Yoga
504 E Iron
Integrative and eclectic hatha yoga
Learning For Life Center
1709 Sw Randolph Ave
Pilates Performance & Rehab LLC
5638 Sw 29th St Ste A
510 N. 6th Street
Kansas City, KS
Mark Blanchard's Power Yoga
3665 West 95th Street
Overland Park, KS
vinyasa power yoga
4515 West 90th Street
Shawnee Mission, KS
flow-based hatha, vinyasa, hot yoga
Office Yoga Techniques
Some simple techniques for doing yoga in office
As promised in my last blog, I will tell you about some simple techniques for doing yoga at office.
Technique for attaining right posture:
It is often seen that we fail to attain the correct posture whether standing or sitting and soon we start suffering from back problems. This simple exercise will help you to keep the position of your spine in order.
- Place your feet¬† apart and bend forward.
- Then look down at your feet. Your feet should be parallel (||).
- If you are sitting, ensure that your hips and your knees are in right angles.
- Sit straight and tall at the edge of your chair.
Technique for de-stressing yourself:
It is often seen that we yawn heavily at the start of the day or in the post-lunch session. This indicates that we are terribly stressed out. This breathing technique will help you to release your stress.
- Put your right thumb on your right nostril.
- Deeply breathe in and out the air using your left nostril.
- Similarly press your left nostril with your right index finger.
- Inhale and exhale as much as air you can.
- Practice this for 1 minute.
Techniques for neck training:
While sitting on a chair or in front of the computer, your neck gets affected the most¬† and at times leading to spondylitis. Try this to avoid spondylitis.
- Keep your hands on your waist and slowly lower your chin so that your neck is relaxed.
- Your entire body should be straight while you are doing this exercise.
- Hold 2/3 breath with you neck lowered.
- Gradually lift up your neck to its neutral position.
- Then lower you right ear to your right shoulder and repeat the same for the left side.
- Finally rotate your entire neck from its right to the central neutral position. Keep 2-3 breaths for areas where you need a relaxation.
- Repeat the same for the left side.
Technique for eye exercise:
It is the eyes which get the most affected¬† while...
Click here to read the rest of this article from A2ZYoga.com