Yoga for Asperger’s Syndrome Claymont DE
Premier Martial Arts
1810 Wilmington Pike #11 & 12
Glen Mills, PA
SPF Yoga / Susan's Power Flow Yoga
Hot Vinyasa / Power Flow / Hatha
Soul Source Yoga at Soul Source Center for Conscious Living
631 Fairview Road
The Yoga Space
302.239.9556 cell 302.981.4753
Kripalu Hatha Yoga
146 Tomlin Station Rd.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Yoga Bean Studios and Magazine
55 State Road
Hatha & Ashtanga
Barefoot Yoga and Massage
The Studio at 377 Glen Mills Road
Sama Center Inc.
1240 West Chester Pike
West Chester, PA
Samasana, Vinyasa, Eclectic,TriYoga
Thousand Cranes Yoga
705 Willowdale Lane
Kennett Square, PA
301 W. Chester Pike
Kali Ray TriYoga
Yoga For Asperger’s Syndrome : a2zyoga blog
Yoga can help those who are suffering from Asperger's Syndrome.
Yoga as we all yoga lovers know has the healing power for many diseases. The good news is that yoga can also help those who are suffering from Asperger’s Syndrome or Asperger’s. Asperger’s Syndrome is a neurobiological disorder in which individuals may have normal language development skills and intelligence, but they tend to show autistic-like behaviors. They also have deficiencies in communication and social skills.
While yoga is not a way to cure Asperger’s Syndrome, it is a great way to deal with the symptoms and help the individuals.
Here’s how Yoga helps:
- Yoga asanas like pranayama or shoulder rolls can counteract perseverance, such as flapping hands. Correct breathing techniques and soothing postures can ease the tension that these individuals often feel and can calm the mind.
- Yoga is a coping mechanism that the child or the individual can use on his own and help himself by dealing or managing certain stressful situations. This makes them a little more self-reliant.
- If yoga is done in a serene atmosphere with mellow lighting, it rests the stressed out sensory system. Eye pillows can be used to block out distractions.
- Since yoga is non-competitive, an individual with Asperger’s Syndrome may enjoy doing this. While they may feel insecure while playing social sports, yoga will only boost their confidence.
- Yoga will improve concentration besides enhanci...
Click here to read the rest of this article from A2ZYoga.com