Yoga for Asperger’s Syndrome Council Bluffs IA
Dynamics of Health
7106 South 76th Street
Data Provided By:
The Wellness Connection
724 North 50 th Street
Hatha, Pranayama- Life Force Yoga-beg.-advanced levels, Bhakti, Jhana, Abyhenga, Tantra, Karma, Mantra meditation, Ayurveda, Thought is Creative and many other modalities.
A Yoga Practice
416 S 14th St
5020 Leavenworth St
One Tree Yoga-Bikram Yoga
5020 Dodge St
Power of Love Temple and Meditation Center
22378 Mudhollow Road
Council Bluffs, IA
Moments of Tranquility, Yoga & Bodywork studio
213 S. Washington #2
Omaha Yoga School-Hyp Yoga Inc
1066 Howard St
Omaha Yoga & Bodywork Center
6105 Maple St
2410 Cornhusker Rd
Data Provided By:
Yoga For Asperger’s Syndrome : a2zyoga blog
Yoga can help those who are suffering from Asperger's Syndrome.
Yoga as we all yoga lovers know has the healing power for many diseases. The good news is that yoga can also help those who are suffering from Asperger’s Syndrome or Asperger’s. Asperger’s Syndrome is a neurobiological disorder in which individuals may have normal language development skills and intelligence, but they tend to show autistic-like behaviors. They also have deficiencies in communication and social skills.
While yoga is not a way to cure Asperger’s Syndrome, it is a great way to deal with the symptoms and help the individuals.
Here’s how Yoga helps:
- Yoga asanas like pranayama or shoulder rolls can counteract perseverance, such as flapping hands. Correct breathing techniques and soothing postures can ease the tension that these individuals often feel and can calm the mind.
- Yoga is a coping mechanism that the child or the individual can use on his own and help himself by dealing or managing certain stressful situations. This makes them a little more self-reliant.
- If yoga is done in a serene atmosphere with mellow lighting, it rests the stressed out sensory system. Eye pillows can be used to block out distractions.
- Since yoga is non-competitive, an individual with Asperger’s Syndrome may enjoy doing this. While they may feel insecure while playing social sports, yoga will only boost their confidence.
- Yoga will improve concentration besides enhanci...
Click here to read the rest of this article from A2ZYoga.com