Yoga for Asperger’s Syndrome Henderson NV
Stress Management Center of Nevada
601 Whitney Ranch Rd.
Bikram Yoga Green Valley
1550 N Green Valley Pkwy Ste 310
Yoga Institute Of Nevada
3950 E Patrick Ln 203a
Las Vegas, NV
Bodies By Pilates
2790 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Ste 120
2225 Village Walk Dr Ste 171
US Yoga Academy
1726 Night Shadow Ave
North Las Vegas, NV
Tantra, Kundalini, Hatha, Mantra, Laya,
Body In Mind Beauty & Fitness Boutique
8925 S Pecos Rd
Ki-Atsu Institute For Healing Arts
11251 S Eastern Ave Ste 180
1131 Winter Storm Dr
2381 E Windmill Ln Ste 1
Las Vegas, NV
Yoga For Asperger’s Syndrome : a2zyoga blog
Yoga can help those who are suffering from Asperger's Syndrome.
Yoga as we all yoga lovers know has the healing power for many diseases. The good news is that yoga can also help those who are suffering from Asperger’s Syndrome or Asperger’s. Asperger’s Syndrome is a neurobiological disorder in which individuals may have normal language development skills and intelligence, but they tend to show autistic-like behaviors. They also have deficiencies in communication and social skills.
While yoga is not a way to cure Asperger’s Syndrome, it is a great way to deal with the symptoms and help the individuals.
Here’s how Yoga helps:
- Yoga asanas like pranayama or shoulder rolls can counteract perseverance, such as flapping hands. Correct breathing techniques and soothing postures can ease the tension that these individuals often feel and can calm the mind.
- Yoga is a coping mechanism that the child or the individual can use on his own and help himself by dealing or managing certain stressful situations. This makes them a little more self-reliant.
- If yoga is done in a serene atmosphere with mellow lighting, it rests the stressed out sensory system. Eye pillows can be used to block out distractions.
- Since yoga is non-competitive, an individual with Asperger’s Syndrome may enjoy doing this. While they may feel insecure while playing social sports, yoga will only boost their confidence.
- Yoga will improve concentration besides enhanci...
Click here to read the rest of this article from A2ZYoga.com