Yoga for Asperger’s Syndrome Kapaa HI
Studio Kauai Yoga
4504 Kukui St. #10
Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin, and more
Ashtanga Yoga Kauai
Ashtanga, Hatha, Yoga Therapy
Rivers Edge Yoga
P.O. Box 598
Hatha Flow & Yoga Therapy
5-4280 Kuhio Highway
Bikram Beginning Hatha Yoga
Yoga Therapy Kauai
P O Box 1651
Integrative Yoga Therapy
Le Guru is You!/ A Studio for Unlimited Ideas
PO Box 510085
Hatha Yoga in the Vinyasa tradition
PO Box 681
Bikram, Hatha, Ashtanga
Oceanfront - Gentle Garden Yoga
Poipu Kai Resort across from Brennekes Beach
Anahata - Hatha Yoga-Meditation-All Leve
Yoga in Kalaheo
3513 waha rd
Yoga For Asperger’s Syndrome : a2zyoga blog
Yoga can help those who are suffering from Asperger's Syndrome.
Yoga as we all yoga lovers know has the healing power for many diseases. The good news is that yoga can also help those who are suffering from Asperger’s Syndrome or Asperger’s. Asperger’s Syndrome is a neurobiological disorder in which individuals may have normal language development skills and intelligence, but they tend to show autistic-like behaviors. They also have deficiencies in communication and social skills.
While yoga is not a way to cure Asperger’s Syndrome, it is a great way to deal with the symptoms and help the individuals.
Here’s how Yoga helps:
- Yoga asanas like pranayama or shoulder rolls can counteract perseverance, such as flapping hands. Correct breathing techniques and soothing postures can ease the tension that these individuals often feel and can calm the mind.
- Yoga is a coping mechanism that the child or the individual can use on his own and help himself by dealing or managing certain stressful situations. This makes them a little more self-reliant.
- If yoga is done in a serene atmosphere with mellow lighting, it rests the stressed out sensory system. Eye pillows can be used to block out distractions.
- Since yoga is non-competitive, an individual with Asperger’s Syndrome may enjoy doing this. While they may feel insecure while playing social sports, yoga will only boost their confidence.
- Yoga will improve concentration besides enhanci...
Click here to read the rest of this article from A2ZYoga.com