Yoga for Face Muscles Waterford MI
Deighton Family Practive
22250 Providence Drive, Suite 500
Yoga, Women's Health, Stress Management, Psychosomatic Medicine, Psychiatry, Preventive Medicine, Pain Management, Obstetrics, Nutrition, Mind/Body Medicine, Meditation, Internal Medicine, General Practice, Family Practice, Diabetes, Breathwork, Ayurveda, Addiction
American Holistic Medical Association
Data Provided By:
2141 Cass Lake Road
Keego Harbor, MI
Hatha / Ashtanga
Integrative Medicine and Yoga Center
6060 Dixie HWY.
Integral yoga, Meditative yoga
Body Language Fitness & Yoga Center
1567 Union Lake Road
Commerce Twp, MI
Auburn Hills, MI
Power Yoga, Pilates Method
de la Ferriere Center
P.O. Box 300863
de la Ferriere
10790 Highland Rd.
White Lake, MI
Yoga Therapy of Michigan
7511 Autumn Hill Drive
West Bloomfield, MI
Changing Poses LLC
248.202.2466 or 248.229.6422
PO Box 7833
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Hatha and Vinyasa Adults or Children
28575 WINTERGREEN DRIVE
Farmington Hills, MI
Data Provided By:
Yoga For Face : a2zyoga blog
Yoga exercises can help tone the muscles in your face, which can help you stay looking younger
Yoga is a calming form of exercise that can also help your body become more flexible. You can also use yoga exercises to help tone the muscles in your face, which can help you stay looking younger. The great thing about yoga facial exercises is that you can do them anywhere because you don’t need any extra equipment to complete them.
Yoga Facial Exercises
- Place three fingers under each eye and pull down slightly.
- Close your eyes for 10 seconds, repeating this process five times.
- Warm your hands by rubbing them together and then place your warm palms over your eyes. Hold them there for five minutes while you take deep relaxing breaths.
- Stick your tongue out at far as you can and open your eyes wide. Hold this for 30 seconds.
- Make a fish face by sucking in your cheeks and puckering your lips. Hold this while trying to smile.
- Blow out your mouth as if you were blowing someone a kiss. Focus on making the muscles around your mouth as tight as possible.
- Squeeze the muscles in your face by scrunching your face up as tightly as possible, and then release this pose by sticking out your tongue and opening your eyes wide.
- Take a deep breath and hold it in your mouth, letting it puff out your cheeks. Let it out slowly when you can’t hold it anymore.
The most significant point about yoga facial is that it is very cheap and can restore your youthf...
Click here to read the rest of this article from A2ZYoga.com